Tour Code: IGT-SRP-14
Duration: 1 Day
Price: US$ 89 – 113/ Pax
Designed by Evelyn (Ms) – Email: evelyn@indochinagrandtour; Skype: evelyn.iGrandtour
8:00 am: Tour guide will wait for you at your hotel lobby. Start adventure by jeep and drive65 km to the northeast for Phnom Koulen, the holy mountain, passing through country side and villages to enjoy a magical scenic view all the way. We’ll drive all the way up to the top of the mountain (about 45 minutes to reach there). On the hill we will trek to visit the thousands of lingams, the reclining Buddha statue. You will enjoy pic-nic lunch box which we’ve prepared from Siem Reap with cold soft drink. Take a rest or swim at your leisure at the waterfall.
Return to hotel. Tour ends at 5:00pm.
Tour price per person in USD:
|Group||2 – 3 pax||4 – 6 pax||7 – 9 pax||10 – 12 pax||13 – 14 pax||>= 15 pax
|Army Jeep car||113||102||95||93||91||89|
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Cambodia traditional food, Asian Food basic.
- Private transfer with Army Jeep car as programmed.
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Water mineral
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc