Tour Code: IGT-SRP-20
Duration: 2Days/ 1Night
Price: US$ 112 – 162/ Pax
Designed by Evelyn (Ms) – Email: evelyn@indochinagrandtour; Skype: evelyn.iGrandtour
Day 1: Arrival Siem Reap (D)
Upon arrival at Siem Reap Airport, greeting by our friendly tour guide, then you will betransferred direct to ecological sights, visit to the World Heritage Site; visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom which is famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone, the impressive Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. Continue to seeing the architectural masterpiece of Angkor Wat. We stroll around this massive monument, exploring the many galleries with columns, libraries, pavilions, courtyards and ponds full of water reflecting the towering temple. Buffet Dinner and enjoy Khmer Traditional Dance Show at local restaurant.
Overnight at hotel
Day 2: Siem Reap – Small Circuit –Departure (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel, continue to the small circuit, visit the unique brick sculptures of PrasatKravan, and continue to Ta Prohm. One of the area’s most beautiful temples, Ta Prohm has been left relatively untouched since it was discovered and retains much of its mystery. Its appeal lies in the fact that, unlike the other monuments of Angkor, it was abandoned and swallowed by the jungle, looking very much the ways most of the Angkor temples appeared when European explorers first stumbled upon them. Visit as well Takeo, Thommanon and Chau Say Tevoda.If time permit, visit Artisan D’ Angkor, an insight to the amazing skilled craftsmanship of Cambodian traditional handicrafts. You will see the work of the trainees who learn the art of stone carving, wood ornamental sculpture, the making of small furniture, the art of lacquer and polychromic. Transfer to airport or your hotel
Tour price per person in USD:
|Group||2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 6 pax||7 – 9 pax||10 – 14 pax||Single Sup
- Hotel accommodation with basic sharing double/twin
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Cambodia traditional food, Asian Food basic.
- Buffet Dinner with Apsara show
- Private transfers with Aircondition within
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Water mineral
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc