Tour Code: IGT-SRP-11
Duration: 1 Day
Price: US$ 49 – 65/ Pax
Designed by Evelyn (Ms) – Email: evelyn@indochinagrandtour; Skype: evelyn.iGrandtour
Exploring the majestic temple site of Angkor Wat by bike is the ideal way to experience this World Heritage site in Cambodia.
Your guide and bike will wait for you at your hotel. From there, start biking to Angkor Thom compound, first stop is the Southgate with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk. Short stop to take some photos then continue biking to explore the Bayon Temple, unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara, the Phimeanakas, the Royal Enclosure, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. Bike around Angkor Thom complex through the jungle to visit 4 Prasat Chrung “4 Corner Temples”. Lunch box and soft drink will be delivered to you. Stop for picnic lunch at one of Prasat Chrung.
After lunch break, continue biking to Banteay Kdei and Srah Srong. Last stop is the Angkor Wat, Angkor Wat is a World Heritage Site since 1992, famous for its beauty and splendor. Angkor Wat features the longest continuous bas-relief in the world, which runs along the outer gallery walls and narrates stories from Hindu mythology. Return to hotel, tours end.
Tour price per person in USD:
|Group||2 – 3 pax||4 – 6 pax||7 – 9 pax||10 – 12 pax||13 – 14 pax||>15 pax + 01 FOC
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Cambodia traditional food, Asian Food basic.
- Private transfers within the bicycle.
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Water mineral
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc